mkisofs broken?

Joe Auty joe at netmusician.org
Sat May 12 17:55:54 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to make an ISO file out of my VIDEO_TS folder, and I've tried
both the cdrtools-devel and cdrtools ports. Both produce the same problem:

mkisofs -dvd-video -udf -v -o ./MYISO ./VIDEO_TS
mkisofs 2.01.01a05 (i386-unknown-freebsd6.2)
Scanning VIDEO_TS
mkisofs: Unable to make a DVD-Video image.

This is indeed a good VIDEO_TS folder that works just fine. Any idea
what is wrong here? Without a better error message, I'm kind of stuck here.

--
Joe Auty
NetMusician: web publishing software for musicians
joe at netmusician.org