HeadSet usb?

Ulrich Spoerlein uspoerlein at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:21:36 UTC 2007

Mário Sérgio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Do usb headsets work under FreeBSD? I would like to use one with a
> skype setup.

I can only report of a small sample of 1. It is *not* working with the
old USB stack. It was working several weeks ago with the new USB stack,
but some sound subsystem changes seem to have broken it recently.

I'm pretty sure, it will be fixed again shortly.

Ulrich Spoerlein
--
"The trouble with the dictionary is you have to know how the word is
spelled before you can look it up to see how it is spelled."