Unable to build gstreamer-ffmpeg-0.10.2

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Fri Mar 30 19:15:13 UTC 2007

I am unable to get '/multimedia/gstreamer-ffmpeg-0.10.2 to build. I have
attached the build log file. I updated my ports tree prior to attempting
the build. I have attempted the build twice. The second time after
cleaning out the 'distfiles' directory and running 'portsclean -C -D -L
-PP' to insure that I had no crud lying around.

This is on a FreeBSD-6.2 machine. The /etc/make.conf file is completely
original. There are no special settings in it at all.

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard at seibercom.net