creating rc.d scripts

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:06:03 UTC 2007

I forgot to mentions, sorry, doing
$ /usr/local/etc/rc.d/sb_server start

works just fine.

I used "/usr/bin/env python" because I would like to add this to the
port that installs the server this script starts, and I cannot be
certain that python will be installed in "/usr/local/bin", instead of
some other path directory (can I? Is this even a concern porters
should take into account?)

Thanks for the information. I'll reboot the machine and see if
sendmail is dead when I get home.

-Jim Stapleton