MythTV - MythWeb works

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Mon Mar 19 06:45:01 UTC 2007

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:11:04 +1030
Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> - Most of the canned searches don't work.  I think this is an issue
>   with my listings provider (tvguide.org.au).

Canned searches don't work here either, and never did, AFAIK. The
reason for that is that tv_grab_no doesn't categorize enough, or that
the web listing which tv_grab_no uses doesn't provide that information.
Most TV programs end up in the "unknown" category here...

> - I have three tuners, and in the manual listing searches it displays
>   each programme once for each tuner, so I have two or three entries
>   for most programmes.

I have never seen that when doing a search. You just do a manual
search, right?
Checking... no, I don't see any duplicates  / extra listings.

Hmm, I have two tuners (one pvr-500 card), but have
configured my system with only one source (TV.xmltv). Do you have
several sources? Could that be it?
--
Torfinn