users of the pvrxxx port, please help test this update - or users with a PVR150/500 and unsupported tuner

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:05:27 UTC 2007

No sorry, yesterday I had way to much to do when I got home, I'll try
it tonight if I get the chance, or maybe from home. I may have
uploaded the wrong bundle (but I doubt it - it's still possible).

Also, except for the 0x3E, 0x56, and 0x67, apparantly usleep released
a update a while ago to the list that fixed the "hand patch" issues.

Thanks,
-Jim Stapleton