LIRC guide for FreeBSD

Joe Auty joe at netmusician.org
Wed Mar 14 18:55:20 UTC 2007

Useful info!

My Hauppauge remote is working fine, it is being picked up by my MVPMC
setup. From there, I need to go from my IR Blaster (the kind you can get
on http://irblaster.info) to my Satellite receiver, which is a Dish
network style box.

I'm not certain whether the remote I'm using is relevant in my case?

--
Joe Auty
NetMusician: web publishing software for musicians
joe at netmusician.org