mythtv-plugins port

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Thu Mar 1 08:34:47 UTC 2007

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 12:03:38 +1030
Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Stacey Son sent me a number of ports for MythTV plugins, but I haven't
> looked at them yet.  Given the current state of the main port, it's a
> little early.  But if you'd like to take them over and bring them up
> to date, you're welcome.  Contact me off-list.

The MythTV feature I use most (i addition to the frontend / backend) is
MythWeb, so having the plugins available when I get my FreeBSD Mythbox
"live" would be very nice.

When the time comes, I also would like to try and make a
Mythfrontend-only port so that I can have then frontend on any FreeBSD
machine.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen