SB Live 5.1 Digital - sysctl ?

Rick probsd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:52:29 UTC 2007

Hi Yuriy,

I was unable to test last night because of error I was getting in a
different area of the source code. I recompiled with new source code and
your patch and everything looks great, however I can't physically check the
sound until I get home tonight. I will let you know if all worked good
tonight.

I did notice pcm1 for the rear channel, pcm0 for the front channel and the
sysctl switch for digital. I am very excited to hear it.

Thanks,
Rick