Aureal sound driver

Christopher Davis loafier at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 26 09:45:28 UTC 2007

I've edited sys/dev/sound/pci/aureal.c to use bus_alloc_resources(),
pci_enable_io(), etc as part of my SoC project. I changed it to
allocate only one I/O port; it previously allocated about 3 I/O ports,
but it seemed to only use the first one. I also added the detach
method, which was missing, but there is likely a message to send
to the card to shut it down properly.

I don't have this card, so I'm not sure if things still work. It's in my
branch if anyone's interested in testing it out:

//depot/projects/soc2007/loafier_busalloc/src/sys/dev/sound/pci/aureal.c
http://loafier.sixbit.org/aureal.c

--
Christopher Davis