Alsa support

Aaron Siegel aj at siegel-tech.net
Thu Jul 26 04:01:59 UTC 2007

Hello

4Front Technologies Open Sound System does support ALSA application and it is
not open source. I have not tried it yet, but here are some links.

Freebsd release information
http://www.4front-tech.com/freebsd.html

More release information
http://www.opensound.com/press/2007/OSSv4.txt

Developers website, Download, Documentation,
http://developer.opensound.com/