Multi Head setup, how to guide ... ?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Sat Jul 21 22:04:38 UTC 2007

Just picked up a new system, has an nVidia 7900GS card in it, and I have a
second monitor attached ... in text mode, I see all text on both screens, but
how do I get a seperate screen up under X?

Is it just a matter of adding a second 'Monitor' section to my x.org config
file, or do I have to start up two seperate X servers, or ... ?

Pointers to docs I can book mark appreciated ...

Thanks ...

----