Fwd: Call for FreeBSD Status Reports

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Sun Jan 7 09:13:43 PST 2007

You receive this, because you sent in a report for last round.  I hope you
had a good start to 2007 and would really like to hear about the progress
on you project.

Subject: Call for FreeBSD Status Reports
Date: Sunday 07 January 2007 17:34
From: Max Laier <max at love2party.net>
To: freebsd-hackers at freebsd.org
Cc: freebsd-current at freebsd.org

Hi,

and a good 2007 to everyone!  It's time to reminisce about last year, in
particular about the last three month aka. forth quarter.  This is the
call for Status Reports covering this timeframe!  Submission due has just
been moved to January 14th.

Submissions must be in the report xml format.  You can either use the
template[1] or the generator cgi[2].  Please mail the result of either to
monthly@ by January 14th.  Every project related to FreeBSD should submit
a report.  Past reports can be browsered from the Status Report
homepage[3].  Looking forward to your submissions!

I'd also like to remind you that the BSDCan Call for Papers ends at
January 19th.  While you are writting a Status Report - consider
submitting a talk about your work, too!

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
[3] http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/