MythTV port - status report

usleepless at gmail.com usleepless at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 09:23:49 PST 2007

Torfinn, List,

On 1/2/07, Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no> wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 21:15:05 +0100
> usleepless at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > i studied the code for a bit, and was wondering: does the pvr250 port
> > build on this very same system?
>
> Yep:
> root at kg-quiet# uname -a
> FreeBSD kg-quiet.kg4.no 6.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #12: Sat Dec
> 30 18:25:42 CET 2006     root@:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/QUIET  amd64
> root at kg-quiet# portversion -v | grep pvr
> pvr250-20051030             =  up-to-date with port
>
> But that was before I upgraded the os, I haven't tested after that. Hang
> on...
> Yep, it still builds.
> HTH

that's strange, and i will need to look into it further.

i just remember another thing: you said you implement my usleep-hack.
however, due to mythtv's Makefile's, libraries are first searched in
/usr/local/lib instead of the build-context. this bited my ass a
couple of times, so i got the habit of deleting
/usr/local/lib/libmyth* before doing a (full) rebuild.

understand what i mean?

regards,

usleep