PVR-150's infrared port...

Hans Nieser h.nieser at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 2 04:09:22 PST 2007

Norberto Meijome wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Does anyone know if the infrared port from the PVR-150 works? Otherwise i'll
> have to use Fedora :(
>
> cheers!

I have a slightly off-topic question; do all PVR-150's have an IR port? I
have a PVR-150 (MCE edition I believe) but I've never seen an IR port and
didn't get a remote with it or anything (I think, I actually got this card
from my brother so I'm not 100% sure what came with it). But then, I have
never really looked for one and maybe it's nothing more than some kind of
socket on the card itself :)