PVR-150's infrared port...

Paul Chvostek paul+fbsd at it.ca
Tue Jan 2 01:44:07 PST 2007

On Mon, Jan 01, 2007 at 08:29:47PM +1100, Norberto Meijome wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Does anyone know if the infrared port from the PVR-150 works? Otherwise i'll
> have to use Fedora :(

Unless you're already partial to DeadRad, I'd recommend KnoppMyth R5E50
over MythDora 3.2 if you really must use Linux.  Neither of these
distros is perfect, but KnoppMyth is alot closer to being functional
out-of-the-box.  MythDora ships with far too much bloat, and leaves its
directories in all the wrong places.

Regarding the IR input ... this is something I expect to play with next
weekend, when my second PVR-150 arrives.  :)

I suggest you take a look at the lirc mailing list archives.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=15038891 doesn't
offer too much hope, but it's almost ten months old.

--
  Paul Chvostek                                             <paul at it.ca>
  Operations / Abuse / Whatever