USB Problem on a HP Compaq DC7600

Predrag Punosevac punosevac at math.arizona.edu
Tue Aug 28 02:15:44 PDT 2007

I have the same south bridge works like a charm with FreeBSD 6.2 stable
even with 6.1 was working
I have the same north bridge. So the hardware is not an issue. That is
good.
Is it possible that 6.0 had troubles with that one or there is another
problem with configuration.

So you are saying that you tried to mount manually and there was a
problem. Is it  a problem with just that pen since it might
be an issue with a specific manufacturer. Is pen msdos file system

You are mounting as mount_msdosfs /dev/ugen0 /mnt  right?