Makefile.local and ffmpeg port

Alexey Popov lol at chistydom.ru
Tue Aug 21 06:39:41 PDT 2007

Hi.

Some time ago I could build ffmpeg port (actually ffmpeg-devel) with
external AMR library automaticaly by putting additional configure
arguments into Makefile.local:

===
CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --enable-amr-nb \
		--extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/amr/lib \
		--extra-cflags=-I/usr/local/amr/include
===

But in rev.1.65 of ports/multimedia/ffmpeg/Makefile string
"include <bsd.port.pre.mk>" that reads my Makefile.local was put upper
in Makefile. And now Makefile overwrittes my CONFIGURE_ARGS, so I can't
add my own parameters.

What was the idea of this change? Could it be reverted?

With best regards,
Alexey Popov