cx2388x driver?

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu
Mon Apr 23 07:18:48 UTC 2007

Hello,

I just found out that the ATI HDTV Wonder card I have is based on the
cx2388x chip.  I was wondering if someone has a driver or started work
on a driver before I do?

/me hopes to add a third HD capture card.

P.S. Besides MythTV, does anyone have a good backend to control TV
recording?  I've hacked up a web based backend in Python that works
decently well, but there are tons of bugs that I don't have much
motivation to fix.  It's working fine w/ the two HD capture cards I
currently have, but bugs like corrupting captures when streaming an
older capture is a bit anoying.  Plus, I wouldn't mind having something
smart enough to remux the programs for me either.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579