pvrxxx, linux code and modules

usleepless at gmail.com usleepless at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:08:43 UTC 2007

Jim,

On 4/17/07, Jim Stapleton <stapleton.41 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ahh, does it have the code I shipped you to fix tuner code 103 (0x67)?
> (I can check when I get home, but I'm just curious now)

me is curious too, because i imported the tuner module from ivtv.  let
me know what happens.

> hmm, when I dmesg'ed to get my tuner code, I got this also (repeated a lot):
> cxm0: encoder dma not already in progress
> cxm0: encoder dma not enough buffer space free
>
> I take it this is due to the method I watch the tuner, and not serious?

i dunno. if you are cat'ing to a file, it shouldn't happen. if you are
piping it into mplayer and mplayer is trying to sync a/v, this could
still happen.

it this the latest version you are talking about? can you post the
relevant part of your dmesg? ( tuner startup ? )

thanks,

usleep