pvrxxx 0x75

Anders Troback freebsd at troback.com
Fri Apr 6 17:22:07 UTC 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:53:12 +0200
usleepless at gmail.com wrote:

> Anders, Jim, List,
>
> On 4/5/07, Jim Stapleton <stapleton.41 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > First, the 350 actually uses the pvr250, not the pvrxxx port.
> > Next, if that doesn't work, you need to find which tuner that
> > represents. You can either google and find the Linux driver (the
> > site I found it on also had a lot of tuner documentation, to help
> > me get my tuner up, you can check the archives, I think I posted a
> > link to the site).
> >
> > Once that is done, you need to update three files in the source of
> > the port. If you find the do document, drop a mail back here on the
> > list, and someone can probably help you out.
>
> Anders, i have tried to support your tuner 0x75 in the latest driver:
>   http://usleepless.110mb.com/pvrxxx_port-01042007.tgz
>
> let us know.
>
> regards,
>
> usleep

Hi,

thanks for trying! The day you make my new PVR-350 work with MythTV
on FreeBSD I own you a lot of beer:-)

This is what I got...

make
===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
=> cxm-20051030.shar.gz is not in /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx/distinfo.
=> Either /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx/distinfo is out of date, or
=> cxm-20051030.shar.gz is spelled incorrectly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx.

8<-----------

make makesum

8<-----------

In file included from ./fbsd-compat.h:141,
                 from ./v4l2_ioctl_hook.h:6,
                 from /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx/work/modules/cxm/cxm/../../../dev/cxm/cxm.c:90:
@/sys/firmware.h:52: error: syntax error before "linker_file_t"
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx/work/modules/cxm/cxm.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx/work/modules/cxm.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx.

How many Microsoft employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, they declare darkness a new standard.