pvrxxx 0x75

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:42:02 UTC 2007

First, the 350 actually uses the pvr250, not the pvrxxx port.

Next, if that doesn't work, you need to find which tuner that
represents. You can either google and find the Linux driver (the site
I found it on also had a lot of tuner documentation, to help me get my
tuner up, you can check the archives, I think I posted a link to the
site).

Once that is done, you need to update three files in the source of the
port. If you find the do document, drop a mail back here on the list,
and someone can probably help you out.