FW: Re: [dvd::rip] dvd::rip + FreeBSD = enjoyable Usefulness

Rick Nekus solarux at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:38:08 UTC 2007

Hey all,

no this ain't your usual bug complaints, its just a compliment to the
support people at freebsd and a special thanks to the port maintainers of
dvdrip, transcode,
Keep up the good work.

Rick.
solarux at hotmail.com

>From: Jörn Reder <joern at zyn.de>
>To: dvdrip-users at exit1.org
>Subject: Re: [dvd::rip] dvd::rip + FreeBSD = enjoyable Usefulness
>Date: Wed,  4 Apr 2007 11:07:14 +0200

Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
Spaces. http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca