Status of VIA Envy24 audio controller

Konstantin Dimitrov kosio.dimitrov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 19:01:34 UTC 2006

sorry for my late answer, i'm too busy, but today i had some free time to
look at the problems. the two described problems are different and not
related. here is the new working code:

for Envy24 (fix mutex problems on current and panic on verbose boot) :
http://envy24.svobodno.com/driver/envy24/current/envy24.c

for Envy24HT(fix mutex problems on current and panic on verbose boot, enable
vchans):
http://envy24.svobodno.com/driver/envy24ht/current/envy24ht.c
http://envy24.svobodno.com/driver/envy24ht/current/envy24ht.h

vchans support is now enabled in the Envy24HT code and hope it's working ok.