pvrxx

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Mon Oct 23 21:49:44 UTC 2006

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:23:22 -0700 (PDT)
Mark Busby <redtick at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> iicbb, device  smbus support. Do I need to run the
> make patch-iicbb command before or after the kernel
> build, then rebuild and install a new kernel without

You run make patch-iicb before the kernel build. In case you didn't
realize, the point here is that the command patches the kernel sources
so that the iicbb "driver" will work with the pvrxxx port.

Then you build a new kernel, reboot (so that the new kernel is in use)
and you are ready to use the pvrxxx port.
Of course, if you didn't install the port first, you will have to do so
before you can use it. :-)

HTH
--
Regards,