FreeBSD DV howto?

Brent Casavant b.j.casavant at ieee.org
Tue Oct 17 17:55:46 UTC 2006

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, M. Warner Losh wrote:

> Like I said, kino gives a bus error when i run it.  Like right away,
> before it can even completely paint the screen.

Ah, I misunderstood.  I had run into problems trying to get Kino
to capture from the camera, which is what I assumed you meant.  I
didn't realize it was crashing on startup.

I can't help you much there, other than to note I currently have
Kino working on two different systems (6.0-RELEASE, and 6.1-RELEASE).
If at some point it would help to see a list of my installed ports,
I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Brent

--
Brent Casavant			Dance like everybody should be watching.
www.angeltread.org