Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-150 + FreeBSD 6.2 = Trouble

Toffi toffi at ramon-galiote.org
Thu Nov 30 07:52:05 UTC 2006

>> 5-Build & install a new kernel with iicbus and iicbb devices + reboot
>> 6- make patch-iicbb in /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx/
>
>Hmm...
>I am not sure, but I used to rebuild the kernel _after_ "make >patch-iicbb"
>IIRC...

>So u may want to try step 6 first and then step 5...
>I hope it helps...

You're right. In fact, that's what I did (make patch before rebuild). I
just made a mistake explaining what I had done.

The right order is definitively:
5- make patch-iicbb in /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx/
6- Build & install a new kernel with iicbus and iicbb devices + reboot

Thanks for the help anyway.

Toffi