new HDA driver and 6.2?

Tue Nov 7 10:37:03 UTC 2006

Quoting Ariff Abdullah <ariff at FreeBSD.org> (from Tue, 7 Nov 2006
17:18:09 +0800):

> On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 00:39:26 -0800
> Julian Elischer <julian at elischer.org> wrote:
>> Will the HD driver be MFC'd before or after 6.2?
>>
> I couldn't tell yet. How about voting for this?

Is it ready already? I thought there's a lot missing (recording?). I
would expect a lot of support mails appearing for the not working
parts (more than we get for "no HDA support, please help").

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Bizarreness is the essence of the exotic.