Call for testing: emu10kx driver for Creative sound cards

Wed May 31 00:31:58 PDT 2006

Quoting David Nugent <davidn at datalinktech.com.au> (from Wed, 31 May
2006 09:13:59 +1000):

> Ben Kaduk wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a good source for a ~8 meter MIDI cable to connect
>> a soundcard joystick port to 5 pin MIDI device (or am I completely
>> clueless and there's a better way to connect my synth to my computer)?
> Your local music store will probably have these midi cables.
>
> You can also connect midi via USB (which operates as a separate audio
> device from your sound card).

In this case uaudio needs to be teached to work with the midi code.
The emu10k1 and amu10kx drivers already know how to do that.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~150 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen