Sound and microphone with Skype

Dumitru Vulcanov vulcan at physics.uvt.ro
Fri May 5 13:22:20 UTC 2006

Dear friends

I almost give up with this. There are two conclusion :
1) the problem is with the csa module + skype (as any other multimedia
sounds works fine !
2) I have to wait till somebody is doing it, maybe Ariff ?

As I am smoker, I need maybe a large reserve of tobacco for my pipe !?

Keep in touch !

Dumitru N. Vulcanov                             U     U V       V TTTTTTTT
West University of Timisoara                    U     U  V     V     TT
Dept. of Theoretical and Computational Physics  U     U   V   V      TT
Blv. V. Parvan no. 4, 300223 Timisoara, Romania  U   U     V V       TT
e-mail : vulcan at physics.uvt.ro                    UUU       V        TT