R: Re: no sound with ICH6

kirk.auz at tin.it kirk.auz at tin.it
Wed May 3 15:04:05 UTC 2006

My laptop IBM Z60T (ICH6) with FreeBSD 6.1 (update yesterday via CTM)
don't recognize sound card when i load "snd_ich".
I even try to change
device ID number on file /usr/src/sys/dev/sound/pci/ich.c. And when I
load “snd_ich” FreeBSD recognize the sound card but the next wrong
message appear on dmesg:

pcm0: <Intel
ICH6 (82801FB)> mem 0xa0000000-
0xa0003fff irq 16 at device 27.0 on