Reminder: Status reports 2006-1

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Fri Mar 31 15:36:46 UTC 2006

All,

you receive this email because you sent us a status report about your
project(s) for the 2005-4 collection, thanks for that.  We would like to
remind you that we are collecting reports again.  If your project made
progress you like to share, please do so by April, 7.  XML-template and
-generator are linked from the status report main page:
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/

As a side note, we will be adding trackback links to reports for users to
investigate further if they catch interest, so don't repeat yourself too
much.

If you didn't make too much expressible progress with your projects, but still
need help or testing - please let us know.  We will collect those projects
under one topic with only trackback links.  A full report is obviously still
preferred and we encourage you to write one.

Thanks a lot!

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org