Poor sound quality with snd_via8233

Angka H. K. harikurniawan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:21:40 UTC 2006

Ah thats is a nice story.
But sadly it's not as nice as I have. My soundcard is still buggy with
the RELENG_6
source (cvsuped at 21 march 2006 18:00 WIT), to server "cvsup.id.freebsd.org
".
I have the solution by changing the initialization option at the ich.c (I
got from someone here, many thanks).
My Laptop is HP V2388-TU serries with ICH6 hardware and i915 graphic card.
Also my drm is not compiled with this source. I have to apply another patch
to make it work.

What should I do to resolve this ?