envy24 support

Thu Mar 16 11:33:17 UTC 2006

Am Thu, 16 Mar 2006 05:59:13 -0500
schrieb Damian Gerow <dgerow at afflictions.org>:

> Periodically, I bug this list about envy24 support.  And, as it seems to
> have made the latest FreeBSD status report, I figured it would be time to
> bug the list again.
>
> It's exciting to see that envy24 is now on the list of open projects.
> Though this may be a bit premature, is anyone currently working on envy24
> support, or is this a future to-do item?  Finally, is there any way I could

It's "a future to-do item". But this doesn't mean someone is on the way
to handle it, it's just a "it would be nice if someone would do it".

> help speed up the development?  (I'd write the driver myself, but I don't
> know enough C.)

Feel free to learn C. Once you understand pointers and pointer
arithmetic, the hard part is done.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            Yes, I've heard of "decaf." What's your point?
WL http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/registry/1FZ4DTHQE9PQ8/ref=wl_em_to/