Current problem reports assigned to you

Mon Jun 19 19:54:47 UTC 2006

Quoting "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net> (Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:19:33 -0500):

> On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:13:25 -0500, Alexander Leidinger
> <Alexander at Leidinger.net> wrote:
>
> > Quoting FreeBSD bugmaster <bugmaster at freebsd.org> (Mon, 19 Jun 2006
> > 11:05:37 GMT):
> >

> >> S  Submitted   Tracker     Resp.       Description
> >> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> f [2005/10/04] ports/86899 multimedia  multimedia/mjpegtools -
> >> lavplay/glav clai
> >
> > Is it intended that those PR's are assigned to multimedia@ instead of
> > freebsd-multimedia@? This is the cause of 2 mails instead of one.
>
> If you mean by two emails of "Current problem reports assigned to you",
> one is for src and another one is for ports. If not, then I only see one
> and assigned to multimedia@ is correct.

I see two mails with this subject in my FreeBSD-multimedia folder. One
is addressed to freebsd-multimedia@, and the other one is addressed to
multimedia at . This is because some PR's are assigned to
freebsd-multimedia@, and some PR's are assigned to multimedia at . The
canonical address so far was freebsd-multimdia@, the other one is used
since some ports are assigned to multimedia at .

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~130 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen