azalia(4) from NetBSD

Christian Brueffer brueffer at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 21 07:05:39 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 12:34:11AM -0300, Marcus Alves Grando wrote:
> Multimidia,
>
> I have plan to import azalia(4) from NetBSD to FreeBSD. Can someone show
> me what's need? How i can proceed? That's possible?

This would probably be a waste of time as there is a different HDA
driver in the works for some time now.  Check the list archives from
the last couple of weeks and the lastest status report:

http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-apr-2006-jun-2006.html#Sound-subsystem-improvements

- Christian

--
Christian Brueffer	chris at unixpages.org	brueffer at FreeBSD.org