problem with pre-audigy 5.1 cards (was: Re: cvs commit: src UPDATING src/sys/conf NOTES files src/sys/boot/forth loader.conf src/sys/sys soundcard.h src/sys/dev/sound driver.c src/sys/dev/sound/isa ad1816.c ess.c mss.c sb16.c sb8.c sbc.c src/sys/dev/sound/pci als4000.c atiixp.c ...)

Alexander Leidinger netchild at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 2 03:10:59 PST 2006

Kent Stewart <kstewart at owt.com> wrote:

> BTW, your mods to emu10k1 work on my Audigy but the older Creative cards
> have the primary sound coming out of the rear surround sound speakers.
> I have a 5.1 speaker setup.

Since I only did the MFC: this should be told to multimeda@ (CCed).

Bye,
Alexander.