Possible FreeBSD port?

Hans Nieser h.nieser at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 19 22:43:58 PST 2006

Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> [Format recovered--see http://www.lemis.com/email/email-format.html]
>
> Resequenced, quoted format recovered.
>
> On Tuesday, 19 December 2006 at 10:34:30 +1100, Stephen Hocking wrote:

>>> Crumbs, I must be getting old. I meant to put MythTV in the subject line.
>>> And mispelling tuner as well. Sheesh.
>> Crumbs, I must be getting old. I meant to put MythTV in the subject line.
>> And mispelling tuner as well. Sheesh.
>
> And I thought you were talking about a thunder box :-)
>
> Yes, I have just about finished porting MythTV, based on the good work
> by Stacey Son.  The main issue I have at the moment is getting it to
> configure cleanly.  I suppose I could commit first and fix those
> details later, but I'd rather not.

I would definitely be interested in getting MythTV to run on my FreeBSD
box! Now that usleepless has enabled me to use my WinTV PVR150 (thanks for
that!) with his modified 250 driver, I'm trying to turn it into a
media-center. I've been toying with Elisa but it was a pain to compile and
isn't really stable yet (but it is still early in development so that was
to be expected).