fix py*-gstreamer depends

Michael Johnson ahze at ahze.net
Mon Dec 4 18:33:46 PST 2006

On 12/4/06, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 05:30:41 -0600, Michael Johnson <ahze at ahze.net> wrote:
>
> > On 12/4/06, Andrew Pantyukhin <infofarmer at freebsd.org> wrote:
> >> Any objections?
>
> In future, please explain what kind of problem that you are seeing. That
> will get less email to reply or agrue.
>
> > I don't have a problem with it, but why is it needed?
>
> Without test it, but I can see there has a problem. There is no
> USE_PYTHON=yes in bsd.gstreamer.mk to make PYTHON_PKGNAMEPREFIX define.

I'm not really sure which way to swing on this one, using this patch
defeats the purpose of USE_PYTHON and PYTHON_PKG....
but not using it forces the porter to define USE_PYTHON with
USE_GSTREAMER=python.

I've been rather busy lately with family stuff, but I'll try to figure
out a way for bsd.gstreamer.mk to define USE_PYTHON *with out*
using .if ${X:Mpython}!="" and not having to use py*-

Michael

ps.
this is also a problem in bsd.gnome.mk