Intel HDA support

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Fri Aug 4 05:45:29 UTC 2006

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 11:06:38 +0100
"Alexandre Vieira" <nullpt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't seem to get any output in any way. All drivers seem to recognize the
> device well, all the output is basicly equal to everyones else but I'm
> unable to get any output (maybe i'm doing smth wrong?).

Hi Alexandre,
are you sure there is no output at all? some of the drivers I have tried seemed
to push nothing out, but in reality they do, ever so softly (I had to close the
door and put my ear next to the speark to hear it). If this happens, it seems
to indicate an issue with the amp that gets used by the driver, and which one
does the card expect.

Beto