Audigy4

Johan De Messemaeker johan.demessemaeker at telenet.be
Tue Sep 27 03:21:34 PDT 2005

> On Sunday 25 September 2005 12:03, Michael Seyfert wrote:
> > On Sun, Sep 25, 2005 at 11:27:39AM +0200, Johan De Messemaeker wrote:
> > > <snip audigy 4 problem>
> >
> > Try the audio/emu10kx port.

After reading the documenation on this project I added following lines
to /etc/rc.local:

# Set card in analog mode
/usr/sbin/emuctrl mode analog

# Set AudigyDrive Headphones (out3) to full volume
/usr/sbin/emuctrl set out3 100

However, this screws up headphones output under KDE (speakers work fine,
high-pitched noises through headphones). The easy solution ofcourse is to
remove the first line.

Also, when I start KMix there are only 4 output sliders. Is it possible to
change this so that I can control all (or more) inputs/outputs ?

Thank you, Johan