external sound card under FreeBSD 5.4

Ariff Abdullah skywizard at MyBSD.org.my
Tue Nov 15 11:05:04 GMT 2005

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:25:36 +0100
Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net> wrote:

> So what does your patchset contain, only your changes to the sound
> code, or changes which you where able to verify?

Basically only parts where I could verify, or if there were enough
demand with extensive testing and compelling result.

> > Since I do not have any usb audio hardware, I couldn't tell if
> > blind fold backporting is worth a try for me.
>
> I think you can determine from the cvs history if parts need to get
> backported or not.

I there will be a massive MFC I'll make sure everything are in sync.

--
Ariff Abdullah
MyBSD

http://www.MyBSD.org.my (IPv6/IPv4)