82801FB/FR/FW/FRW Intel High DefiNition Audio Controller

Ariff Abdullah skywizard at MyBSD.org.my
Thu Nov 10 21:00:20 GMT 2005

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:28:52 -0500
Jonathan <jonathan at kc8onw.net> wrote:

> Actually I just tried that (opensound drivers) a few hours ago and
> for  some reason it did not work :P  It gave timeout errors of some
> kind (I  could reinstall if your interested) and didn't work at all.
>  I am
> willing to test anything to get support working though and could
> possibly even give a remote shell with root access for the next week
> or  so.  After a week I don't how much net access I will have for a
> long time :P

Actually I do have plenty (you may call it redundant) HDA at my
office. It is just a matter of time I can sit and doing some serious
work on it (currently I'm on vacation).

We should celebrate the panic fest together, hopefully in near future.

Thanks for the offer!

--
Ariff Abdullah
MyBSD