problem compiling tovid suite...

siva m tech.sivam at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:45:47 PST 2005

hi,
I am trying to compile tovid package on my FreeBSD 6.0 box and here 's what
I am getting eventhough I've installed all dependencies:
$ ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for mplayer... yes
checking for mencoder... yes
checking for yuvfps... yes
checking for mpeg2enc... yes
checking for mp2enc... yes
checking for mplex... yes
checking for convert... no
checking for ffmpeg... yes
checking for dvdauthor... yes
checking for transcode... yes
checking for vcdimager... yes
checking for sox... yes
checking for mkisofs... yes
checking for lsdvd... yes
configure: error: Missing some dependencies. Exiting.
Can anyone help me figure out what am I missing?

thanks,
 [image: Edit/Delete
Message]<http://www.bsdforums.org/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=192791>