uaudio patch, configurable buffer size

Mathew Kanner mat at cnd.mcgill.ca
Sat Mar 5 22:40:20 GMT 2005

Hi All,
	I couldn't use my usb device because the default buffer size
(16*1024 bytes) was too much to be allocated (dma changes that
happened a while ago).  The following is a patch to make it a tunable:

http://www.cnd.mcgill.ca/~mat/uaudio-HEAD-buffersize-tunable.diff.gz

	This is not for RELENG_5.  If you want it there, you'll have
to catch-up with the work the Julian did in December first:

http://www.cnd.mcgill.ca/~mat/usb-RELENG5-to-HEAD-Mar05-2005.diff.gz

	For both patches you'll have to:

cd /usr/src
patch < /path/to/unzipped.diff

	And then rebuild your snd_uaudio modules

cd  cd /usr/src/sys/modules/sound/driver/uaudio/
make
make install

	Would love to hear if this works for anybody else,
	--Mat