MIDI for 5.4?

Michael W. Oliver michael at gargantuan.com
Tue Mar 1 10:35:16 GMT 2005

Hi, just wondering what the status is for MIDI in HEAD and/or RELENG_5,
and the possibility to get it in 5.4-RELEASE.  I know that back on
Friday, 2005-02-11, Mat said "I plan to have a cross-compilable version
available this weekend."[1], but no further mention was made by him or
others, hence my question.

Can MIDI make it for 5.4, or is it another release without MIDI?  :(

[1] - http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-multimedia/2005-February/001780.html

P.S. - Mat, your work is appreciated.  Don't let the "stunning silence"
demotivate you, mmm-kay?  :)

--
Mike Oliver
[see complete headers for contact information]