WinTV-PVR 500 MCE

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Tue Jan 18 10:01:47 PST 2005

Has anyone ever tried using the new Win-TV-PVR500MCE card with FBSD?
It's a dual tuner card.  The MCE stands for (Windows) Media Center
Edition but if it uses the same Brooktree chipset as the 250/350
wouldn't it work with the cxm drivers?  Seems to me it would just look
like two cards to the OS but then I'm no expert.  If you'd like to see
the card, here's the link:

http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_pvr500mce.html

Anyway, just doing some research before I attempt to build my own "TiVO"
box on FBSD.

Thanks,

Drew

--