Support for Creative Soundblaster Live! 24 Bit ?

cmc3list-bsd at yahoo.com cmc3list-bsd at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 09:09:37 PST 2005

Daniel Graupner wrote:

> Erik Udo schrieb:
> > Daniel Graupner wrote:
> > I've had this same problem, and the only way for me to
> > get it working was to use opensound drivers. I changed my
> > SB Live! card to a older one.
>
> That is very sad... Opensound is not the solution because it is a 4 month
> trial, so one has to
> download the package every 4 months.

I bought the 24-bit SB Live card first and then realized I
couldn't find any drivers for it other than the Opensound.
So I took it back and got the standard SB Live card and have
been very happy with it ($30 at WalMart :-)).

=====
Christopher Mark Conn
http://storm.cadcam.iupui.edu/~cmcgoat
Austin, Texas, USA