Needed: Luxsonor LS 220 AKA CT7160/7165 Documentation / source

Robert Krten root at parse.com
Sat Apr 23 10:52:18 PDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm in the midst of diddling with a driver for the Luxsonor 220
MPEG2 player card; I started with some FreeBSD 3.X/4.X code, and
built up the raw /dev/lux0 device, but I want to be able to put
the card into just raw framebuffer mode.

I have partial docs, and am wondering if anyone has complete docs?

Thanks in advance,
-RK
--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Consulting, Books and Training at www.parse.com
Looking for Digital Equipment Corp. PDP-1 through PDP-15 minicomputers!