uaudio in full duplex

Artem Ignatiev zazubrik at mail.ru
Thu Apr 21 09:10:26 PDT 2005

Hi!
Had anyone success in using usb audio devices in full duplex mode?
It looks to me like that:
if after open() read() was called, uaudio device records fine, but
works with no audible output.
If after open() write() was called, uaudio device plays fine, but no
recording can be done.

Any ideas?

I'm using FreeBSD 5.4-RC1 with patches from
kern/75274 Updating of USB audio codes (uaudio*.*) along recent NetBSD's
kern/75276 Volumes of USB audio can be controlled separately (uaudio)
kern/75311 Enable to record with USB audio (uaudio)
kern/75316 Enable to select a recording sound source

P.S. Please, keep me in CC:, since I'm not subscribed to list..